Translate

10 เมษายน 2558

จิบชาอ่านกวี



林徽因—谁言四月芳菲尽?你是人间四月天

我说你是人间的四月天,


I say, you are the tender month of April

笑响点亮了四面风;轻灵

your laughters dance in Aeolus's call

在春的光艳中交舞着变。

and swiftly change your steps in ripples of spring.

你是四月早天里的云烟,

you are, leisurely clouds in the sky, roming,

黄昏吹着风的软,星子在

in murmurs of dusky air, and stars sparkle

无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前。

casually, when misty rain falls, upon flowers.

那轻,那娉婷,你是,鲜妍

so softly, so gently, and you, in these fairy hour

百花的冠冕你戴着,你是

are crowned in Flora's honor, innocent,

天真,庄严,你是夜夜的月圆。

yet majestic, like a bright full-moon night,

雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;新鲜

or the newly thawing snow. And an aqua sprout

初放芽的绿,你是;柔嫩喜悦

shooting and proud, you are. Supple rejoice of seeing

水光浮动着你梦期待中白莲。

the lotus flower upon the expanse of water shimmering.

你是一树一树的花开,是燕

You are blooming buds of trees, or a swift swallow

在梁间呢喃,--你是爱,是暖

whispering at my window, you are love, and mellow.

是希望,你是人间的四月天

a chapter of poetry, and tender april of mondialito

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น